Wizard of Words is an action-packed game that will improve children?s (and grown up?s) vocabulary and spelling skills of challenging words. This points-based word-building game is centred around the reward cards that players earn when they make challenging words. These rewards cards boost their chances of winning the game, thus motivating the players to master difficult words and improve their vocabulary. . With so many twists and turns, this is a game that never gets old. And the learning never ceases!
- A good vocabulary is critical for both reading comprehension as well as written and verbal communication
- Vocabulary level is the single biggest predictor of occupational success ? American researcher Johnson O? Connor
- Wizard of Words is an action-packed card game that will help boost vocabulary significantly and also improve spelling skills of challenging words.
- Form a high scoring word and earn a reward card, and enjoy the fun twists that come from using the reward cards.
- Since reward cards are only given to high scoring words, players push themselves to create and learn ?challenging? words, thereby improving their vocabulary.
- How to play: Players use consonants from their own cards and vowels from the common vowel cards to make words that are impressive enough to score high points. If the points are high enough, then players earn a reward card which they can use to boost their points or make the game exciting in many different ways.