This 3-in-1 game is a fun-filled way to master the English Alphabet through association of objects with alphabets and alphabet blends. Using alphabet and picture cards, players can challenge each other to match pictures with sounds. Thanks to the ginormous number of objects used in this game, kids will go beyond what’s taught in school and understand alphabet sounds instead of merely memorizing them. Don’t be surprised if the players learn alphabet sounds so well, they’ll soon be teaching it!
- ABC-Object association: Learning to match letters to objects, like A for Apple and B for Ball, is not just an ordinary skill for Kids. It is THE KEY skill for kids to master before they learn how to spell.
- For such kids, this game can be played at Level 1 to master single letter to Object matching
- For slightly older kids, mastering the matching of letter blends to an object is critical before they start learning to spell more complex spelling with blended letters like Glove, Crow etc. Eg GL corresponds to ?Glove? etc
- For such kids, this game can be played at Level 2 to master letter blend to object matching
- Academic Benefit of this game: With 100 picture cards, kids can practice this skill over a much larger set of objects than the handful that they will learn in school and really master this skill and thus be much better prepared to learn how to spell.
- How to play: Kids are dealt 9 picture cards each. Then draw a letter card from the letter card stack. Kids who have picture cards that match the drawn letter card give up that picture card. Fastest to lose all cards is the winner. Plus other more advanced ways of playing
Product Dimensions: 27 x 18.5 x 5.5 cm