Math Dice Chase is one part hot potato and one part math! Players begin by arranging themselves in a circle. You and the player directly across from you each roll a set of 12-sided dice and race to multiply your numbers together. Quickly shout out the answer and pass the dice as fast as you can. Think fast – this math game is a race – and you don’t want to get caught with both sets of dice! Math Dice Chase helps improve multiplication skills, and can be adapted for younger learners to practice addition and subtraction. It’s perfect for the classroom!.
Math Dice Chase
- WHAT YOU GET – Invented by an elementary school math teacher for classrooms and groups of 4-6 players. Comes with two blue 12-sided dice, two purple 12-sided dice and a game-go bag for easy storage and cleanup. It’s a race to multiply numbers together – after you solve it, pass the dice!
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS – Easy to learn with a clear, high-quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- DEVELOPS CRITICAL SKILLS – Builds mental math and problem-solving skills through fun gameplay.
- PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM – Math Dice Chase was designed by a teacher, for the classroom, and has the GEI Seal of Approval.
- AWARD WINNER – Parents Choice Silver Award, Global Educator’s Institute Seal of Endorsement.
Out of stock
Shipping & Delivery
Once your order is shipped, we will text you your tracking number along with information about the shipping partner. Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package two times before they return it to us. Please provide accurate and complete shipping address including Pin code and a mobile number. This will help us in delivering your order faster.