- This is a board game that improves your skills like strategy making and brain flexibility.
- It is a two-four player game.
- The presence of star cards makes the game more curious and full of suspense which will serve as a surprise for everyone at any point during the game.
- A deck of 52 cards is kept in between players and in turn wise single card is picked up.
- There is a number written from 0 to 9 on the drawn card or if it is a Star card one needs to keep it with themselves hiding from the opponent in order to use at the appropriate time to make your own strategy while playing the game and force your opponent to fall into traps that they don’t see coming.