Place the wooden stilts under your feet, grab the strings and walk away! Develop physical skills: Grasping, motor skills, focus, Boosts coordination, balance. Develops concentration since multiple senses are required to walk effectively. Start by allowing your child to walk in your house. Once they can walk on a flat surface easily, try this outdoors over uneven surfaces.
- For Fabric: Do not machine wash. Hand wash only with mild soap
- For Wood: Wood naturally contains anti-bacterial properties, meaning that bacteria cannot exist for long or duplicate easily on the toy’s surface.
- Never submerge your toys in water or allow them to be soaked for a long time
- Clean gently and quickly with a damp cloth and mild soap
- Allow the toy to dry completely
- For Lacware: All lacware toys must be kept in shaded areas and must avoid direct exposure to sun. Avoid blows against hard surfaces as it may result in chipping of lac coating.
About the Brand
At Toy Trunk, it is our vision to make parenting fun and easy by developing toys that help them bond with children. Our focus is to develop children’s abilities to an extent which will enable them to use the same in their everyday lives. We have made it our mission to bring joy to parents and artisans by developing sustainable handmade toys with the help of Indian artisans with children as the focus of our purpose. To be kind to the planet and to parents by designing sustainable toys for their children. Developing children into creative and imaginative people, effectively better versions of their own unique selves is our philosophy.